From ancient kingdoms to majestic mountain vistas, trek through the breathtaking Himalayan landscape of the Annapurna Ranges. Pass awe-inspiring glaciers, stay on the banks of pristine rivers, cross mountain pastures, dip into natural hot springs and encounter mule trains carrying supplies to remote villages. Rest and revive in cosy mountain teahouses and meet friendly locals along the way. Time spent in Kathmandu and Pokhara completes the adventure with insights into Nepali culture and tradition.
Due to the nature of outdoor travel, please be aware that this trip will operate on an amended itinerary in high risk weather conditions.
- By travelling on this trip, you’ll directly support our Intrepid Foundation partner, Sagarmatha Next. Donations help them remove waste responsibly and turn rubbish into art in the Everest region. of the diverse Himalayan landscape as you hike through remote villages, fairy-tale forests, vast moorlands cut by cascading rivers and the blue-hued peaks of base camp as they glow under starlight!
- Experience a magical sunrise over the Annapurna ranges from the spectacular heights of Poon Hill – an early morning hike to this prime spot will be well worth the effort.
- Relax and unwind in Pokhara after your trek, choose to cruise along Phewa Tal (Lake) and gaze up at snow-capped mountains or opt for a relaxing massage to rejuvenate those tired legs.
- Be accompanied by an experienced trek leader along with assistant guides and porters, who will not only give you all the support and guidance you need along the way, but also introduce you to the rich local Sherpa culture.
- Know that you are supporting a company that operates their treks according to standards that provide respectful, safe and fair working conditions not only in Nepal, but on all trips globally.
- By travelling on this trip, you’ll directly support our Intrepid Foundation partner, Sagarmatha Next. Donations help them remove waste responsibly and turn rubbish into art in the Everest region.