Immerse yourself in the stillness of the Himalayas on a 16-day adventure along the Manalsu Circuit Trek. This quieter, less-travelled route takes you through blooming rhododendron forests, remote Buddhist monasteries and through the shadow of the world’s eight-highest mountain. Embark along a trail that follows the Budhi Gandaki River, crossing above its flowing waters by day and staying in teahouses by night, taking in the grandeur of the Himalayas as you reach altitudes of over 5000 m. With plenty of chances to spot the area’s protected wildlife and an experienced guide leading the way, this is a trek that must be seen to be believed.
- Reach an altitude of 5106 m as you cross the Larke Pass along the Manaslu Circuit. Testing your mind and body this is quite the accomplishment.
- Pass through the Manaslu Conservation Area, home to 11 types of forest and over 2000 species of plants, on a far less busy route than the Annapurna Circuit or Everest Base Camp.
- Get to know the unique culture of the small communities along the Nepali and Tibetan border, meeting locals and other trekkers in teahouses along the way, as you weave through the wildly rugged and less-explored landscape.
- Discover Nepal’s compact capital in Kathmandu. With a limited amount of time spent here to discover its bazaars and temples, why not extend your stay beforehand to get a real feel of Nepalese culture?
- Be accompanied by an experienced trek leader along with assistant guides and porters, who will not only give you all the support and guidance you need along the way, but also introduce you to the rich local culture.
- By travelling on this trip, you’ll directly support our Intrepid Foundation partner, Sagarmatha Next. Donations help them remove waste responsibly and turn rubbish into art in the Everest region.