Plunge into a realm full of verdant forests, rambling rivers and endangered wildlife on a trip through Sabah, Borneo’s jungle dreamland. Full of exotic beasts, ancient traditions, tribal villages, wide-eyed orangutans and scruffy sun bears, Sabah is the kind of destination where adventure is hard to miss. Trek through an evergreen plot of Borneo as you climb Mt Kinabalu, learn more about animal rehabilitation at forest sanctuaries and swap stories with village locals – it’s the forest adventure of a lifetime.
- Experience next-level vistas from the top of Mt Kinabalu climb on a two-day climb that will really get the heart pumping
- Visits the Orangutan sanctuary to spend some special time in the company of these 'men of the forest'
- Spend two nights on the Kinabatangan river in a Jungle Lodge and search for wildlife on 3 boat cruises in this rich and unique ecosystem
- Visit Labuk Bay Proboscis Monkey Sanctuary and Bornean Sun Bear Conservation Centre to see all of Borneos furry creatures.
- Experience a night in a traditional longhouse amongst the Sabah Tea Plantations
- This trip is for all animal lovers - Borneo’s tropical rainforests and climate provide the ideal conditions for a wide variety of wildlife to thrive, much of it found nowhere else