Venture off the tourist trail and uncover the raw beauty of Sri Lankan paradise on this heart-pumping, soul-warming, active adventure that takes you behind the scenes of this irresistible island. Trek deep into steamy jungles amid birdlife and butterflies, traverse the undulating peaks and folds of misty mountain ranges, climb winding staircases to the grounds of an ancient fortress, meander through tea plantations dotted with quaint villages and cool down on a hike through the picturesque highlands – then reward your efforts with an epic sunrise on the summit of Adam’s peak, panoramic vistas from the crown of Sigiriya and a lazy day on the palm-fringed beach of Unawatuna. So, lace up your boots and pack your sense of adventure as you prepare to traverse the enchanting terrain of the Teardrop Isle.
- Traverse the unique peaks and folds of the Knuckles Mountain Range, uncovering the paths to remote villages and camping by secluded waterfalls.
- Soak up the stunning vistas from atop Sri Lanka’s rock-star monument, Sigiriya, after climbing the 1200 steps to the summit of the ancient rock fortress.
- Connect with a side of the Teardrop Isle that traverses off the tourist trail and trek the diverse landscapes that make up this island slice of paradise.
- Venture to the summit of Adam’s Peak under moonlight and be rewarded with a mind-blowing sunrise that will imprinted in your memory for years to come.
- Relax and unwind with a full day of freedom in the palm-fringed paradise of Unawatuna – reward those aching legs with a day on the beach, a dip in the ocean or an indulgent massage – the choice is yours!