Ride through tea plantations, kayak down rivers, and hike to ancient fortresses on this fitness focused adventure from Negombo to Colombo. Sri Lanka is one of Asia’s most exciting destinations and it’s not hard to see why. With pristine coastline, ancient ruins, rugged peaks and wildlife-filled national parks, it’s a dream for travellers who like to get active. Explore the country’s premier sites while wandering through the wilds on this Sri Lankan experience.
- Witness ritual devotion in the spiritual heart of the country during a visit to Kandy’s Temple of the Tooth.
- Spot birdlife and watch as Sri Lanka's forested landscape shifts with the flow of the Kaluganga River on a three-day kayaking expedition.
- Encounter Sri Lanka's rich plant life while hiking through the Knuckles Mountain Range, so named for it's fist-like appearance.
- Soothe sore muscles while relaxing on Mt Lavinia's 'Golden Mile' of incredible beaches.
- Visit Sigiriya's ancient carved-rock fortress, which rises dramatically above the surrounding plains.