Travel from Bangkok to Singapore on a voyage of discovery, soaking up culture and revelling in the flavours of the region. With golden temples, soft white beaches and bright blue skies, tantalising seafood and a host of shopping spots, our journey from Thailand down to the Malay Peninsula is sure to delight.
- Discover a different side of Kuala Lumpur – away from the skyscrapers – on a half-day street food tour through the alleyways, uncovering flavours you need to be a local to know.
- Dive into a nature lover’s paradise at Khao Sok National Park, exploring, hiking, relaxing, and cruising by longtail boat on a limestone cliff-circled lake.
- Taste Thai traditions while learning how to cook authentic dishes with your host, during a village visit in Krabi.
- Encounter the fusion of cultures that gives Penang a unique atmosphere; walk down the backstreets where colonial buildings, tumble-down shops and hawker-filled alleyways meld with cool street art.
- Find a slice of paradise on an included sea kayaking trip through the stunning inlets, caves and hidden lagoons of the Ao Thalane mangrove forests.