Visit South East Asia’s buzzing cities and pristine islands on a jam-packed journey through Thailand and Malaysia. Travel to Northern Thailand and experience the incredible hospitality of the Thai people on a rural homestay, and discover Chiang Mai – a treasure trove of glittering temples and mouth-watering cuisine. Relax in the laidback beachside bliss of Ao Nang, see a different side to the modern metropolis of Kuala Lumpur, and find food heaven in Penang and Singapore. By visiting rural communities, animal welfare initiatives and local cooking schools along the way, you’ll gain a true sense of what this region is really about and discover why South East Asia shines bright as a diverse and delightful place of adventure.
- Support an important animal welfare initiative and get close to incredible creatures at Chang Chill Elephant Park.
- See how the locals live on a bicycle ride through your homestay village. Ride past the rice fields and breathe in the fresh country air, with beautiful mountains in the distance.
- Discover a different side of Kuala Lumpur – away from the skyscrapers – on a half-day street food tour through the alleyways, uncovering flavours you need to be a local to know.
- Dive into a nature lover’s paradise at Khao Sok National Park, exploring, hiking, relaxing, and cruising by longtail boat on a limestone cliff-circled lake.
- Find a slice of paradise on an included sea kayaking trip through the stunning inlets, caves and hidden lagoons of the Ao Thalane mangrove forests.