Combining the best of the north and south, this is the definitive Thailand tour. Travel from the clamour of the capital to the serenity of steamy rainforests; from atmospheric ruins to relaxed sun-drenched islands. Tour temples in Bangkok, bargain-hunt in lively Chiang Mai and then swim, snorkel or simply kick back on the divine beaches of the southern coast. This adventure is the perfect chance to visit the many attractions and treasures of Thailand.
- Work up an appetite with a leisurely cycle through the ancient Buddhas and ruined temples of Heritage-listed Sukothai Park, then feast on a home-cooked picnic lunch
- Experience daily rural life firsthand when staying with long-time Intrepid friends in a small Thai village
- Support an important animal welfare initiative and get close to incredible creatures at the Chang Chill Elephant Park
- Travel like the locals do on an overnight sleeper train, the best way to travel long distances, meet locals and maximise time at destinations
- Ease into the beach-loving lifestyle and enjoy various sea activities of snorkeling and kayaking to explore the amazing limestone cliff and caves, colorful coral reefs and mangrove forests.
- Get deep in the community vibes of Baan Nai Nang village by spending time with the locals, enjoying a hearty home-cooked lunch and learn about their organic fruit orchids.