Spend seven days sailing around Thailand’s southern islands exploring its sublime seascapes, sandy beaches and craggy limestone peaks. From quiet, remote islands like Ko Yao Yai to the popular backpacker haunt of Ko Phi Phi, this sailing jaunt provides opportunities aplenty to both take it easy and turn it up, experiencing this popular destination from a different perspective.
- Leave behind the vibrant, modern pizazz of Phuket and set sail on the beautifully calm waters of the Andaman Sea.
- Choose to be rocked to sleep by the gentle pitch of your yacht as you sleep out beneath the stars.
- Live your best, beach-loving life with walks on the finest white sand, and swims and snorkels in the inviting azure waters of Thailand’s best beaches.
- Ask yourself the big questions, like should I explore by kayak or paddle board?
- Mix things up and experience the best of both worlds by sailing between quiet, remote islands and backpacker favourites.