Clear blue waters, white sands, swaying palm trees and a bungalow on the beach – they don’t call it Thai-riffic for nothing. Come and explore Thailand’s capital, relax in the sun and try some of the choice food this region is renowned for. Exploring capital Bangkok, Ao Nang, Khao Lak and Phuket, you’ll be hitting the best of the best in Thailand, getting all the time you need to hit the bustling streets and manic markets, or just basking on the shores of some of the best beaches in the world. It’s all fun and games that await, so jump right into the heart of Thailand’s best.
- Ease into the beach-loving lifestyle and enjoy various sea activities of snorkeling and kayaking to explore the amazing limestone cliff and caves, colorful coral reefs and mangrove forests.
- Get deep in the community vibes of Baan Nai Nang village by spending time with the locals, enjoying a hearty home-cooked lunch and learn about their organic fruit orchids.
- Meet some furry friends and learn about the great work done at the Gibbon Rehabilitation Centre to reintroduce this species sustainably back into the wild.
- Discover a true slice of paradise on an included sea kayaking trip through the stunning inlets, caves and mangrove forests.
- Oh, did we mention the beaches? Just some of the most striking stretches of sand with sparkling sapphire waters and palm-fringed shores – no biggie.