Want a family getaway that’s a little different? From the colourful markets of Bangkok to the palm-fringed beaches of Hua Hin, introduce the kids to a new world on this Thailand trip with a twist. Watch rescued elephants splash in the mud at a nature park in Chiang Mai, see how other families live during a fun homestay, uncover the exciting history behind the ancient ruins of Ayutthaya and try some new and yummy treats along the backstreets of Bangkok. Both children and adults alike will have a blast on this carefully designed itinerary that promises new friends, heaps of fun and plenty of free time to connect as a family.
- This trip has a fabulous pace to it. There's plenty of action, and lots of room for quality family time in which to play, swim or stroll in some of Thailand's most amazing coastal and jungle destinations.
- A long-tail boat trip on the canals is the perfect introduction to Bangkok. Follow it up with a visit to Wat Pho, where the larger-than-life reclining Buddha will blow you and your family’s mind.
- The food is excellent, there's a great spread of local restaurants, and your Ban Hua Tung homestay takes the hospitality to the next level, with home cooking and a cultural dance performance.
- The activities in Chiang Mai are both fun and educational. One minute you’ll be walking with rescued elephants, the next you're strolling through the sacred foothills of Chiang Dao learning about natural medicines.
- Let your expert leader take the hassle out of family travel as they guide you through the sights and bites of Thailand, so relax and hand over the responsibility – you deserve it.