Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand. Markets, all the street food, beaches, temples, snorkelling, more food, sites, homestays, really, really freaking amazing temples, fish pedicures, long-tail boat rides, more food. It’s 22-days of full-throttle South East Asian travel with awesome adventure and a cool crew to keep you company.
- A homestay in Chambok puts you right in the heart of everyday village life in Cambodia. A homestay in Chambok puts you right in the heart of everyday village life in Cambodia seas and giant mossy rocks could be so pretty? Kayaking on Lan Ha Bay is bliss, and you’ll be doing something good for the environment.
- A little touch of France here, a little bit of China there – and all in Vietnam! Chill out in the cultural mixed bag of Hoi An. Hit up the local beach, cycle through rice paddies or get some sweet threads tailor-made.
- Join the local uni students in Ho Chi Minh City with a coffee, snack and a chat in one of the city’s parks – you’ll feel like a local in no time.
- Appreciate the work of Friends International at their Futures Factory, a dining and creative space, dedicated to training vulnerable Cambodian youth to work in the hospitality industry.
- Is Angkor the most incredible thing in South East Asia? Decide for yourself as you temple-hop with an expert local guide around the entire archaeological complex.