Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand. Markets, all the street food, beaches, temples, snorkelling, more food, sites, homestays, really, really freaking amazing temples, fish pedicures, long-tail boat rides, more food. It’s 22-days of full-throttle South East Asian travel with awesome adventure and a cool crew to keep you company.
- A homestay in Chambok puts you right in the heart of everyday village life in Cambodia.
- A little touch of France here, a little bit of China there – and all in Vietnam! Chill out in the cultural mixed bag of Hoi An. Hit up the local beach, cycle through rice paddies or get some sweet threads tailor-made.
- Join the local uni students in Ho Chi Minh City with a coffee, snack and a chat in one of the city’s parks – you’ll feel like a local in no time.
- Appreciate the work of Friends International at their Futures Factory, a dining and creative space, dedicated to training vulnerable Cambodian youth to work in the hospitality industry.
- Is Angkor the most incredible thing in South East Asia? Decide for yourself as you temple-hop with an expert local guide around the entire archaeological complex.