Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand. Markets, all the street food, beaches, temples, snorkelling, more food, sites, homestays, really, really freaking amazing temples, fish pedicures, long-tail boat rides, more food. It’s 22-days of full-throttle South East Asian travel with awesome adventure and a cool crew to keep you company.
Important Itinerary change alert: please note that the land border between Cambodia and Thailand is not open, so we’ve decided to stay in Siem Reap for an extra night on Day 21 and finish in Siem Reap on Day 22 for departures that start in May.
We are keeping a close eye on when the land border may open and may need to make changes as per above to future departures if the border stays closed.
- A homestay in Chambok puts you right in the heart of everyday village life in Cambodia.
- A little touch of France here, a little bit of China there – and all in Vietnam! Chill out in the cultural mixed bag of Hoi An. Hit up the local beach, cycle through rice paddies or get some sweet threads tailor-made.
- Join the local uni students in Ho Chi Minh City with a coffee, snack and a chat in one of the city’s parks – you’ll feel like a local in no time.
- Appreciate the work of Friends International at their Futures Factory, a dining and creative space, dedicated to training vulnerable Cambodian youth to work in the hospitality industry.
- Is Angkor the most incredible thing in South East Asia? Decide for yourself as you temple-hop with an expert local guide around the entire archaeological complex.