Spend eight days in Vietnam discovering the highlights and traditions of this eternally beautiful and historically significant country on a Premium adventure. Take part in enriching local encounters as your leader shows you the soul of this diverse pocket of Asia. Get lost in the districts of Hanoi, cruise past the limestone karsts of Halong Bay, discover the old-world charm of Hoi An and navigate the winding streets and chaotic traffic of Ho Chi Minh City. With an unbeatable mix of culture, cuisine and history, your journey through Vietnam is sure to surprise, delight and excite at every turn.
- Explore the cities of Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City with your local leader who will help to uncover the vibrant mix of influences, from the French to Asian traders, settlers and indigenous peoples.
- Feast on an included lunch at KOTO café in Hanoi – a social enterprise organisation aimed at providing vocational and hospitality skills to young workers.
- Enjoy your Premium Feature Stay – an overnight cruise in Halong Bay on a boat as beautiful as its surroundings. Take in spectacular views while enjoying a candle-lit dinner on deck.
- This Exclusive Experience is sure to be one to remember – sit down to a soul-stirring Hat Xam performance, an art form that dates back over 700 years to the Tran Dynasty.
- Visit a centuries-old pottery village in Hoi An. During this Exclusive Experience, you’ll learn about this ancient artform and meet the artisans who keep traditional techniques alive.