Spend eight days in Vietnam discovering the highlights and traditions of this colourful country. Take part in enriching local encounters as your leader shows you the soul of this diverse pocket of Asia. Get lost in the districts of Hanoi, cruise past the limestone karsts of Halong Bay, discover the colonial charm of Hoi An, and navigate the winding streets and chaotic traffic of Ho Chi Minh City. Vietnam is sure to surprise, delight and excite, so discover places of eternal beauty that have also played crucial roles in history.
- Explore the cities of Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City with your local leader who will help to uncover the vibrant mix of influences, from the French to Asian traders, settlers and indigenous peoples.
- Feast on an included lunch at KOTO café in Hanoi – a social enterprise organisation aimed at providing vocational and hospitality skills to young workers.
- Enjoy your Premium feature stay – an overnight cruise in Halong Bay on a boat as beautiful as its surroundings. Take in spectacular views while enjoying a candle-lit dinner on deck.
- Discover a traditional musical art form of Vietnam with an exclusive Hat Xam performance - an art form that dates back over 700 years to the Tran Dynasty.
- Visit the home of a descendent of the Champa Kingdom in Hoi An. Enjoy traditional Cham treats, folk singing and uncover their history and unique way of life.