Discover the spirit of Vietnam on a trip from south to north, taking in all the attractions in between. Explore Vietnam’s fast-paced Ho Chi Minh City, wander the ancient Vietnamese streets of Hoi An and bask in the undeniable charm of Hanoi. Experience Vietnam’s beautiful landscapes, delicious cuisine and the renowned friendliness of the Vietnamese people. Top it all off with an overnight cruise on mystical Halong Bay and you won’t ever want to leave.
- See the very best that Vietnam has to offer in just over a week as you traverse the country with a small group of up to 11 new friends
- This is a Comfort style trip, which means slightly higher standard hotels and a few more inclusions and meals than on most Original style itineraries. We also fly between destinations to make the most of our time together
- Discover just why Halong Bay is so popular as you spend the night on a boat among the evocative karst landscape and indulge in a feast of fresh seafood
- Sample local food wherever you go, from street snacks at markets to an included lunch that supports locals at KOTO restaurant
- Have expert advice on hand the whole way with an experienced local leader to help you get the best out of your short time in Vietnam
- Visit some of the must see sights with your group such as a walking tour in Hoi An and the War Remnants Museum in Ho Chi Minh City, as well as enjoy some free time to make your own discoveries