Embark on a Northern Territory and Southern Ocean adventure, from Alice Spings to Melbourne, taking in the region’s biggest and best-known drawcards along the way. Witness Uluru during a stunning sunrise, wander through the majestic canyons of Kata Tjuta and admire the views from Kings Canyon. Drive the famous Oodnadatta Track, and the famous Great Ocean Road. A region of exceptional landscapes and intriguing cultural attractions, this top to tail exploration of our country is a trip that will leave you with a profound appreciation of Australia’s raw and rugged natural beauty.
- Get back to basics with this classic overland adventure. See the highlights and national parks of Australia's Great Ocean Road and Grampians, Flinders Ranges and Red Centre in rugged, authentic style
- Get up early and see the sun rise over Uluru
- Check out one of the strangest towns in Australia - built underground
- See some beautifully remote places in the Flinders Ranges
- Drive the world famous Great Ocean Road
- Enjoy the flexibility of a private vehicle, the local knowledge of a passionate guide and the magic of camping under the great southern sky