Escape the everyday with this laid-back adventure from the iconic cityscapes of Sydney to tropical Cairns. In the Blue Mountains, hike to dramatic falls and support bushfire affected areas bouncing back. Enjoy memorable food experiences, from cheese and cholate in the Hunter Valley to farm-to-plate in Byron Bay. Overload yourself with wildlife, from spotting a platypus and meeting koalas in an animal hospital, to spotting dolphins on a nature cruise and snorkelling the Great Barrier Reef. Add in off-road adventures across Fraser Island, sailing through the picture-perfect islands of the Whitsundays, and dropping on the palm-fringed sands of Mission Beach, and you’ve got an epic road-trip that hits all the highlights.
- Support the recovery of bushfire-affected towns, and enjoy the bounty of a Southern Highlands harvest with wine, cider and mead tastings, plus a gourmet lunch, at local producers.
- Enjoy amazing local food experiences, including a 'farm to plate' experience in beautiful Byron Bay, and an immersive Indigenous food experience around the campfire under the stars.
- Get back to nature with waterfall walks, a koala hospital visit, and nature spotting wildlife cruises on Jervis Bay and the azure waters of Port Macquarie, not to mention cruising through the postcard-perfect islands of the Whitsundays
- Witness the magnificence of the Great Barrier Reef on a bucket-list ticking snorkelling adventure. Brimming with colourful coral and tropical fish, enjoy an included cruise from Cairns to explore this underwater paradise.
- Take an incredible 4WD adventure through the breathtaking landscape of Fraser Island. Venture across undulating sand dunes and vast golden beach in search of that iconic outback creature, the dingo!