Embark on a Northern Territory adventure, from Darwin to Melbourne, taking in the region’s biggest and best-known drawcards along the way. Get a taste of the tropics in Kakadu National Park, visit Arnhem Land, Litchfield and Katherine. Witness Uluru during a stunning sunrise, wander through the majestic canyons of Kata Tjuta and admire the views from Kings Canyon. Drive the famous Oodnadatta Track, and the famous Great Ocean Road. A region of exceptional landscapes and intriguing cultural attractions, this top to tail exploration of our country is a trip that will leave you with a profound appreciation of Australia’s raw and rugged natural beauty.
- This amazing trip covers two states and one territory, and includes the highlights of Australia's Top End, Red Centre, Flinders Ranges, Grampians and the Great Ocean Road as well as capital and regional cities Darwin, Alice Springs, Adelaide and Melbourne.
- Discover the wonders of Kakadu National Park. Get adventurous on a 4WD tour to the spectacular Jim Jim Falls and see the ancient Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander rock art of Ubirr as well as Katherine Gorge
- Get up early and see the sun rise over Uluru
- Check out one of the strangest towns in Australia - built underground
- See some beautifully remote places in the Flinders Ranges
- Enjoy the flexibility of a private vehicle, the local knowledge of a passionate guide and the magic of camping under the great southern sky
- Drive the world famous Great Ocean Road