Discover the exquisite natural beauty Western Australia on this round-trip journey that begins and ends in Perth. Explore the hidden coves of Fitzgerald River National Park and bask on Cape Le Grand’s white powder sands. Hit the hiking trails of the Stirling Ranges and take in breathtaking views from the summit of Frenchman’s Peak and Castle Rock. Explore ancient forests and pristine coastline, and encounter Noongar culture on an illuminating cultural bushwalk. This six-day adventure is just the trip for those wanting to experience a spectacular range of natural attractions found in Western Australia’s south-west corner.
- Take a bushwalk with a Wadandi custodian and learn about native bush foods and medicines, discover the art of fire-lighting and be treated to a didgeridoo performance inside Ngilgi Cave.
- Wonder at towering 400-year-old tingle trees on a guided stroll through the Valley of the Giants, where you can walk through the middle of these massive, ancient trees.
- Enjoy a tasting tour around the Margaret River region and hop between boutique wineries and breweries, a chocolate factory and cheesery.
- Embark on a hike like no other in Porongurup National Park. Cross towering eucalyptus forests and the famous Balancing Rock before arriving at Castle Rock.
- Stay in a private campsite in the Stirling Ranges, a mountainous national park of rugged peaks, stark cliff faces, sheltered gullies and colourful wildflowers.