Hike the Margaret River coastline legs and surround yourself with some of Western Australia’s best sights, from epic clifftop views to colourful wildflowers and dolphins leaping from the Indian Ocean. The Cape to Cape Track is widely regarded as one of Australia’s great walks and you’ll get to find out why with two expert local guides by your side. Forget about the details and focus on the track ahead of you and the scenery around you, while learning about the rich history and biodiversity of the region. From your base at a campground surrounded by Margaret River wine country, you’ll fully immerse yourself the diversity of this stunning region on foot.
- Traverse this classic Western Australia track with not one but two expert local guides to share their knowledge about the region while taking care of the details along the way.
- Take in epic views of the Margaret River coastline on a series of clifftop walks – it’s not uncommon to see dolphins or even whales in the Indian Ocean.
- With all meals included (excluding lunch on the final day) you’ll enjoy wonderful fresh picnics in incredible locations, from lighthouse lookout points to peaceful brooks.
- Explore diverse and beautiful landscapes by foot – from pristine white sand beaches and rugged cliffs to soaring karri forests, there’s always something amazing to look at.
- Enjoy overnight stays in the same central campground near Margaret River which has its own permaculture farm and secluded campsites nestled under shady trees.