Travel from Melbourne to the Red dirt of Alice Springs, taking in the region’s biggest and best-known drawcards along the way. Drive the famous Great Ocean Road and Oodnadatta Track, hike the Grampians to the Pinnacles, stroll around Wilpena Pound, witness Uluru during a stunning sunrise, wander through the majestic canyons of Kata Tjuta and admire the views from Kings Canyon.
- Cruise the Great Ocean Road in comfort and hike the famous Grampians National Park
- Enjoy the flexibility of a private vehicle, the local knowledge of a passionate guide and the magic of camping under the great southern sky
- See some beautifully remote places in the Flinders ranges
- Check out one of the strangest towns in Australia - built underground
- Get up early and see the sun rise over Uluru