The Aussie Outback is calling on this awesome overland 4WD tour of Western Australia and the Northern Territory. Spend a mighty 22 days travelling up the coast from Perth, stopping by the marine rock formations of the Coral Coast, discovering the earthly tones and scenic vistas of the Kalbarri National Park, swimming in the gorges and waterholes of the Karinjini National Park, all the way to Broome for a spectacular sunset at Cable Beach. Take to a 4WD and Explore the narrow rock passages winding through the Bungle Bungles, spot crocodiles sunning on the banks of Windjana Gorge and discover the gorgeous swimming holes of El Questro and Katherine. For a trip that brings you face-to-face with Australia’s vast horizons and immense wilderness, this epic adventure covering Australia’s vast western plains is one to remember.
- Snorkel in the sparkling waters of Ningaloo Reef in Coral Bay and spend time hopping between waterfalls in the Karinjini National Park.
- Enjoy plenty of time to discover the untamed beauty of El Questro Station. Paddle in waterfalls, hike through gorges and access remote parts of this huge park on adventurous 4WD expeditions.
- The red domes of the Bungle Bungle Range in Purnululu National Park form some iconic Australian landscapes. You'll have a whole day to explore the gorges and valleys of the park, and soak up a few fiery sunsets
- Tunnel Creek in the Kimberley region has a rich First Nations history. Walk through the underground passages with your expert local leader learning about the culture and traditions of the first Australians.
- It may be a cliché, but life is all about the journey. Explore the major coastal and rural hotspots between Perth and Darwin at a slower pace, allowing you to really get under the skin of a place.