Surround yourself with nature in Grampians (Gariwerd) National Park and learn about the ancestral lands of the Djab Wurrung and Jadawadjali peoples on a 6-day walking trip in Victoria. Along with the waterfalls, wildflowers and awe-inspiring views that make this national park famous, you’ll share your walks with animals like kangaroos, wallabies, emus and colourful birds. Whether you’re hiking to the northern tip of the Grampians Peaks Trail at Mt Zero, edging to the top of The Pinnacle along a rocky cliff-face or reaching Mt Duwul (Mt William), the highest point in the Grampians, you’ll hit new heights on this in-depth walking trip with two expert hiking guides by your side.
- Escape the everyday, get active, and go on all the Grampian’s best hikes like Mt Duwul (Mt William), the highest point in Grampians National Park, and the Grampians Peaks Trail walk.
- Take in waterfalls, colourful wildflower displays, and awe-inspiring mountain panoramas as you keep an eye out for kangaroos, wallabies, emus, and native birds.
- There’s no need for a map or GPS on this walking trip – with two expert local walking guides who know the area inside-out, all you have to do is enjoy the journey.
- Stay in the same comfortable motel-style accommodation for your entire trip. Unpack once, settle in, and relax. With every meal taken care of, all you need to do is put one foot in front of the other.
- Learn about the rich Aboriginal heritage and spiritual connections of the Djab Wurrung and Jadawadjali Peoples as you travel through Country in the Grampians.