Explore the Kimberley region across 12 magical days on this active adventure that’s sure to get your blood pumping. You’ll sleep in campsites under the Outback sky, hit the red dirt feet first on treks across this incredible landscape and learn first-hand about the culture that is interwoven into every aspect of this place. Starting in Broome, you’ll visit Tunnel Creek, spend 2 days in the West Kimberley Gorges, enjoy 3 days in El Questro Wilderness Park, visit Lake Argyle, the Bungle Bungles, and Wolf Creek Crater to name just a few. With extended stays in some of the best spots, you’ll spend less time travelling and have more opportunity to trek, swim and adventure your days away.
- Enjoy dinner by the campfire, sleep under a blanket of Outback stars and trek your way through some of the most magical red dirt landscapes – this is how to see the Kimberley’s, the best way
- Travel along the famous Gibb River Road, stopping to explore remote gorges, swim in waterholes framed by native boab trees, trek through incredible cave tunnels and wander along rocky riverbeds
- Explore the famous Wolfe Creek Crater, known as Kandimalal, which is believed to have been created some 120,000 years ago when a meteorite collided with earth during the Pleistocene period
- Spend extra days camping in El Questro Wilderness Park and the West Kimberly Gorges so you can really immerse yourself in the area with more time to explore and less time on the road
- Learn from your experienced local Kimberley tour guide and travel in 4WD style that will transport you to even the most remote of locations