Western Australia is made for adventure and you’ll get the best of it with this all-encompassing exploration of natural wonders, vast expanses, and otherworldly landscapes. Leave from Perth, then hug the incredible coastline of WA, making forays inland to experience Australia’s iconic red earth and classic cattle stations. Near Kalbarri, wonder at the strange limestone formations of The Pinnacles, descend into the depths of Z-Bend Gorge, and find out about the world’s oldest living organisms. Get to know the local marine life at Coral Bay, Ningaloo Reef and Shark Bay World Heritage area, then take in reef and rock, splashing in Karijini National Park’s swimming holes. Explore Broome, then finish this incredible overland journey on one of its superb beaches. This super-sized state is home to a super-sized Aussie adventure.
- This trip has been upgraded to our comfort style for 2020, you'll get to stay in twin share resort style accommodation and you'll even stay in a gorgeous Eco Retreat at Karijini National Park
- Explore Western Australia’s desert landscapes, national parks and spectacular Coral Coast on the ultimate trip through the ultimate state.
- Experience the rugged beauty of WA in comfort and style with the flexibility of a private vehicle, the local knowledge of a passionate guide and the luxury of ensuite accommodation.
- Peer into the ecologically diverse underwater world of Ningaloo Reef by glass-bottom boat or snorkel, and swim with the gentle beasts of the deep in season.
- Find yourself in the classic Outback – the cattle stations, sun-baked red earth and mining communities of the Pilbara that make up Australia’s iconic landscape.
- Hike and swim in the ancient gorges and waterholes of Karijini National Park – weave along walking trails between dramatic rock faces then cool off in the translucent rock pools.