Nice to meet ya, Costa Rica. Introducing the country encapsulating ‘pura vida’ (the simple life) to the extreme; a laid-back paradise where even the sloths are taking things easier than usual. After soaking up the culture in San Jose, hit the national parks of Corcovado and Manuel Antonio in search of unspoilt rainforest and deserted white-sand beaches. And did we mention the sloths? This is a trip for nature lovers among you: a ‘best of’ trip in Costa Rica, which just happens to quite possibly have the ‘best of’ biodiversity in the whole wide world. You won’t regret it.
- Take in the atmosphere and culture of San Jose: Costa Rica’s bustling capital nestled between the mountains and volcanoes.
- Hike to San Pedrillo in Corcovado National Park and explore one of the world's most biodiverse regions.
- Swim at white-sand beaches in Manuel Antonio National Park, after searching for exotic birdlife in the depths of the jungle.
- Learn about the trade of one of Costa Rica’s largest exports: coffee. Take a visit to a family's coffee farm and learn the process from cherry to cup (with a tasting, of course).
- Discover the diverse and unique wildlife of Costa Rica: butterflies, birds, iguanas, sloths and caimans, to name a few.