From vintage cars to fragrant cigars, salsa your way from the colourful capital of Havana through the beautiful island of Cuba and surround yourself with history, music and mojitos in one of the world’s most unique places. Roll a cigar and sip rum with locals in the rural village of Vinales, feel the seaside breeze along the French-infused waterfront of Cienfuegos, surrender to the sultry salsa rhythms in perfectly preserved Trinidad and look behind the legend of Che Guevara on a visit to his memorial in Santa Clara. From the fresh mountain air that fills the streets of Soroa, to the crystal-clear waters that lap the shores of Playa Larga – experience a nation as endearing and diverse as its people on this 8-day adventure that immerses you in the colour, culture and natural beauty of this seductive Caribbean island.
- A guided walking tour of Old Havana sheds lights on the difference between the lives of city and rural life in Cuba
- Take in all the colours and aromas of Soroa, the stunning valley area known as the 'rainbow of Cuba'
- Stroll along the rural dirt roads of Vinales as tractors, vintage cars and horse-drawn carriages pass you by
- A visit to the Che Guevara mausoleum and museum allows you to learn about the iconic Cuban revolutionary in the right context
- Trinidad is a real Cuban treat – step back in time on its old-world streets, then hit some fine palm-flanked beaches
- Marvel at the unique architecture of Palacio del Valle in Cienfuegos
- Try your hand at traditional dance moves with an informal salsa lesson