From beautiful black-sand beaches to tropical forests alive with jungle melodies, this pocket of Central America is something of a natural paradise. Whether you’re shopping in colonial Antigua, exploring the intricately carved structures at Copan or relaxing by the sea in El Salvador, you’ll get a wonderful insight into Central America during this incredible adventure.
- See the sights and engage in a wide range of optional activities across four different countries on this epic Latin adventure.
- Discover Central America, a land of mysterious Mayan ruins, active volcanoes, idyllic beaches and emerald jungles.
- Experience an El Salvador of the past in the colonial town of Suchitoto, a haven for architectural buffs, before savouring the blissful present on its black sand beaches.
- Absorb the 24/7 buzz of Leon, a Nicaraguan city of colourful streetscapes, fiery debate, eclectic art galleries and pulsating nightlife.
- Dive into the heart of Grandada, possibly the most laid-back and accessible city in Central America, fully imbued with color and culture.