There’s no better way to see Croatia and Montenegro’s stunning coasts than by setting sail on this 15-day adventure. Find the perfect balance between exploring medieval towns, hiking through expansive forests and relaxing on sandy beaches on this experience of a lifetime. If you can’t choose between seaside Split and Old Town Dubrovnik, or the stunning beaches along Montenegro’s seaside – why not experience it all? Watch the glorious sunset every night and fall asleep to the gentle rock of your group’s private yacht. Explore the waters of Montenegro and take daily excursions to explore historical villages, lush national parks and famous landmarks along the Dalmation Coast.
- See the historic towns, protected forests and stunning islands of Croatia and Montenegro along Dalmatian Coast and Bay of Kotor – aboard a private yacht, no less.
- Visit Old Town Dubrovnik, the World Heritage-listed walled city that often plays host to film crews. You’ll see why when you experience this medieval-like architecture surrounded by a glittering coast.
- Make daily excursions to explore wonderfully preserved Renaissance facades, dramatic limestone cliffs, ancient olive groves and traditional wineries.
- Customise your trip with lots of free time and a flexible schedule – your skipper will always consider the weather conditions and the group’s desires.
- Learn some fascinating legends, myths and stories at each stop – including gems like Brac, Hvar, Vis, Korcula, Lastovo, Mljet, the Elafiti Islands, Kotor, Dobrec, Sveti Dorde and Gospa od Skrpjela.