Navigate the gorgeous coastline of Croatia in both style and comfort on this small-ship adventure cruise from Split to Dubrovnik. Soak up the sun, sea and salty sea breeze as you sail through the azure waters of the Adriatic, experiencing impressive islands, meandering rivers, stunning beaches and historic towns. Begin by exploring the ancient city of Split and walking through colourful Brac, before setting sail southbound. Drop an anchor in Hvar and indulge in the glitz and glamour of this chic island, venture up the River Neretva and discover the beautiful town of Mostar in Bosnia and Herzegovina, wander through the romantic old town of Korcula and enjoy tastings at a local winery, then dock in the stunning walled city of Dubrovnik. Combine a healthy dose of cuisine and culture with a beautifully designed ship, and you have the perfect way to explore the Croatian coast.
- Tick another country off your bucket list as you sail up the spectacular Neretva River in a traditional wooden boat to Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- Taste some local olive oil at the local museum in Brac – the longest island in central Dalmatia – before exploring this gorgeous island at your own pace.
- Explore the beautiful town of Mostar – check out the town’s iconic bridge and see how traditional Bosnian coffee is made followed by a sample of this delicious brew.
- Spend more time exploring the beautiful Croatian coast and less time on the ship with plenty of port stops and offshore activities.
- Drop anchor in the middle of port towns like Hvar or Korcula and explore straight off the boat – one of the many benefits of small-ship cruising.