Cruise the Dalmatian coastline on a paradisiacal adventure through Croatia’s highlights and hidden gems. Spend 15-days aboard the Lupus Mare, taking in classic views of shimmering ocean and charming islands along with the offbeat sights the big ships don’t see. Departing from Dubrovnik, discover the underground military cave system on Vis, built under Yugoslav occupation, and the near-empty beaches of Lastovo. Explore the trails that run through lush Mljet National Park, as well as the stunning Split foreshore and Old Town. See the romantic and evocative Korcula, and board wooden boats and stop in at Mostar – a town situated in a beautiful valley in the high mountains. With all the comforts you need to sit back and relax, the delightful Dalmatian archipelago awaits.
- Tour the honeycomb underground tunnels of Vis, created to service the secret comings and goings of the Yugoslav military presence that left following Croat independence.
- Sip and swish Croatian varietals during an exclusive wine tasting at a local winery on Lastovo – a small island were few tourists venture.
- Escape the crowds and get back to nature in Mljet National Park, where among the evergreen forest and turquoise lakes there are quiet ruins to explore and hidden coves to discover.
- The trip includes an excursion to Krka National Park, where you’ll get a chance to swim in the aquamarine pools and see the park’s series of stunning waterfalls.
- Head landside with a special detour to the charmed Mostar in Bosnia and Herzegovina, where you will see the town’s iconic bridge and have the chance to chat with local craftsmen and metalworkers.