Cruise the Dalmatian coastline on a paradisiacal adventure through Croatia’s highlights and hidden gems. Spend 15-days aboard the Lupus Mare, taking in classic views of shimmering ocean and charming islands along with the offbeat sights the big ships don’t see. Discover the underground military cave system on Vis built under Yugoslav occupation, and the near-empty beaches of Lastovo. Explore the trails that run through lush Mljet National Park, as well as the famed walls of Dubrovnik’s Old City. See the romantic and evocative Old Town of Korcula, and board wooden boats and stop in at Mostar – a town situated in a beautiful valley in the high mountains. With all the comforts you need to sit back and relax, let this Dalmatian archipelago delight your senses.
- Take a boat into the hidden world of the Blue Cave – an eerily illuminated grotto that lies off Bisevo Island.
- Sip and swish Croat varietals during a wine tasting at a local winery on Lastovo, and escape the crowds and get back to nature in the evergreen forests of Mljet National Park.
- There’s nothing like diving into the aquamarine waters of the Adriatic Sea. Weather permitting, your captain will be stopping the ship for regular swim breaks during your Dalmatian escapade.
- Even though this trip is about a lot of under-touristed and lesser-known wonders, you’ll still fit in a tour of the famed city walls of Dubrovnik’s Old Town.
- Spend a day landside seeing Mostar’s iconic bridge and have the chance to chat with local craftsmen and metalworkers in this small town in Bosnia and Herzegovina.