With islands of olive groves and cypress forests to see, sparkling beaches to cool off in, and romantic cities to discover, Croatia is the perfect setting for an idyllic island escape. Explore the Dalmatian coastline by bike, visiting charming fishermen’s villages and the ancient harbour towns of Split and Dubrovnik along the way. Make friends with the locals at an al fresco lunch in Pupnat and soak up the sunset views of the Adriatic. Experience Hvar’s vibrant nightlife, or unwind with a drink and a dip at one of Dubrovnik’s hidden cliffside bars.
- Cycle through whitewashed villages and marvel at the sublime sapphire waters of the Adriatic Sea
- Visit the largest island of Dalmatia, with its cypress forests, orange and olive trees, and glowing white pebble beaches
- Filled with fragrant lavender, pines, fruit orchards and a towering limestone ridge, Hvar is truly stunning
- Enjoy a gelato or take a refreshing dip in the sea in sunny Korcula
- Traverse to the top of Srd Hil and appreciate the view of Old Dubrovnik, its harbor and the Adriatic Sea