Caves and waterfalls abound in Plitvice Lakes National Park, but it’s the 16 interlinked lakes flowing between Mala Kapela Mountain and Pljesevica Mountain that draw the crowds. Renowned for their distinctive colours, the lakes can appear azure, green, grey or blue depending on the minerals in the water and the angle of the light.
- Arrive in style! Your airport arrival transfer in Venice is by private water taxi. Glide into the centre of Venice by boat to gain an appropriate sense of perspective of this unique city from the water… don’t forget to keep your camera handy!
- Enter the fantastical underground world of the Postojna Caves – one of the longest karst caverns in the world – home to strange rock formations and creatures like an eye-less salamander
- Ride the cable car up Mt Vogel for exceptional views over the astonishingly beautiful Lake Bohinj and the foothills of the mighty Alps
- Soak up the vibrancy of Zadar and experience the deep Dalmatian heritage visible at every step – contrast the Roman ruins and medieval city walls with the modern sea organ and sun dial
- Truffles are a glamourous-sounding local produce in Istria. Enjoy a truffle tasting combined with local speciality dishes such as fuži (Istrian pasta), fritaja (Croatian omelette) or our producer’s somewhat exotic truffle ice cream! Your sommelier will pair your tasting with suitable Istrian wines to try.