Beginning in Germany and ending in Italy, this tour hits seven countries but doesn’t rush them. See historic landmarks, medieval squares, hilltop castles, romantic canals and make memories that will last a lifetime. Beginning in Europe’s alt-capital Berlin, walk the ‘Royal Route’ in Krakow, soak up the terracotta views of Prague and Cesky Krumlov, be charmed by Lake Bled, and finish up among the canals of Venice. Split your time between uncovering local secrets with your leader and exploring at your own pace. The best part? You’ll be doing it all with like-minded young travellers who want to travel Central Europe the same way you do.
- With two days spent almost each destination, you’ll have time to eat, shop and sightsee at your own pace – not just catch a glimpse from a bus window.
- So much of what is great about Europe – art, history, music – can be found in Vienna, but it’s sometimes overlooked by younger travellers. Not on our watch!
- Step into the pages of a fairy-tale on the shore of Slovenia’s Lake Bled. See the church on the island in the lake’s centre and treat yourself to a slice of cream cake.
- We provide the European local to show you around, a comfortable place to rest your head and a spot on the train (or minivan). The rest is up to you.
- Central Europe is all about the narrow alleyways, cobblestone streets and ancient staircases – good thing you’ll be getting around with a tiny, unobtrusive group.