Let Lonely Planet and Intrepid introduce you to Europe’s best cities on a 15-day adventure from Barcelona to Berlin. Full of fun, flexibility and plenty of free time to explore each destination at your own pace, this adventure is perfect for independent travellers who want someone else to cover the nitty gritty details like transport and accommodation. Your passionate European leader will take you on regular orientation walks and give you plenty of insider knowledge, but how you spend your days is largely up to you.
- Explore the walled city of Avignon, crossing the 12th-century Pont St-Benezet bridge and munching on classic French fare like baguettes with cheese.
- Visit a mixture of well-known and lesser-touristed cities for a real snapshot of Western Europe, from Eiffel Tower to alleyway bars.
- Spend two days or more in most destinations for a chance to go deeper than the highlights – with some help from Lonely Planet and your Intrepid leader of course.
- Three days in Amsterdam gives you time to see the varied sides of the city, from the sidewalk cafe culture to the leafy parks and master-filled museums.
- Admire the panoramic landscapes and weaving coastline from Barcelona to France’s Provence region. With all transport arrangements taken care of, you can focus on soaking it all up.