Get off the tourist trail and jump aboard a yacht to see France from the sultry Mediterranean. Go from one celebrated port to the next and uncover a side of France only the rich get to see. To contrast the excitement and fervour of the mainland, visit beautiful islands that are a wealth of unspoilt beaches, fascinating histories, natural parks and relaxed, quirky towns. From the charming French cities of Marseille, St-Tropez, Cannes and Nice to the relaxed environs of the islands of Porquerolles, Port-Cros, St Marguerite and St Honorat, this is a unique and relaxing sailing adventure filled with culture, good food and plenty of time to swim and relax in the sunny Mediterranean.
- Live the life of a champagne jetsetter on a sparkling wine budget as you tour the islands and coastal towns of the famous Cote d’Azur, soaking up the relaxation and flexibility of life aboard a yacht
- Discover the contrasts that lie along the coast of Provence, from the bright lights of Cannes and St Tropez to the hidden coves of the Iles d’Hyeres Archipelago
- Explore the wonderfully preserved natural beauty of the historic Iles d’Hyeres – hike, bike or stroll through national parks, olive groves and pine forests, relax on picturesque beaches and enjoy some of the best snorkelling in France
- Indulge in fresh seafood and delicious Provencal cuisine – a famed gastronomy that delectably combines the ingredients of France with the influences of the Mediterranean Sea
- The galleries and museums of Nice provide the perfect distraction from the end of this sumptuous sailing adventure