This unique sailing adventure takes you to a side of France few get to see. Explore the exciting portside cities of Nice, Cannes and St Tropez, where glitz, a vibrant culture and lovely beaches await. Then sail to the islands of Ile du Levant, Ile du Porquerolles, Bormes-les-Mimosas and Port-Cros to experience the beauty of France’s Mediterranean and the Iles d’Hyeres Archipelago. Swim, snorkel and laze on the deck of the boat and on white-sand beaches, while also experiencing the natural beauty and intriguing history of the islands. There’s also delectable cuisine and unique waterside adventures awaiting you in each port.
- Live the life of a champagne jetsetter on a sparkling wine budget as you tour the islands and coastal towns of the famous Cote d’Azur, soaking up the relaxation and flexibility of life aboard a yacht
- Nice is the perfect place to kick off this French Riviera adventures – wander the Old Town and soak up the superb culture, and you’ll quickly be in holiday-mode
- Visit the Iles de Lerins and sip wine made by the monks who still call its ancient abbey home
- Swim, catch the sun and strut with the rich and famous in glitzy St-Tropez and historic Cannes. Then float back down to earth in the friendly seaside town of Bormes-les-Mimosas
- Explore the Iles d’Hyeres, often described as the jewel of the French Mediterranean. Cycle through fig orchards and ancient oak forests on Porquerolles and discover Port-Cros’ picturesque beaches and some of the best snorkelling in France