If you’re looking for unforgettable alpine views, rewarding hikes and a fantastic place to rest your head each night, you’ve come to the right place. Set out on an eight-day hiking adventure through the Alps, walking through inspiring scenes each day before returning to your base in Chamonix. With cable car rides included on several days, you’ll spend more time exploring and less time tackling tiring climbs, and with an International Mountain Leader guiding the way, you can trust that you’re in safe hands. From shimmering glaciers to mirror-like lakes, the best of the Alps is revealed on foot.
- There’s no denying that the Alps provide some of Europe’s most stunning sights, and a week of hiking will reveal awe-inspiring glaciers, lakes and mountains.
- Soar over spectacular scenery and soak in unbeatable views during a series of cable car rides, meaning you can walk through the region’s best landscapes without the tiring climbs.
- Explore with an experienced International Mountain Leader, a highly qualified guide who will ensure the group’s safety while bringing the scenery to life.
- Stay in a historic hotel in the heart of Chamonix , surrounded by snow-capped peaks. Unpack just once and enjoy an epic location that can’t be topped.
- Hiking can really work up an appetite, which is why all meals are included on hiking days, ensuring you’re fuelled up for your adventures.