Are the jewels of France calling your name? On this 10-day Premium adventure, you’ll journey through the best of Europe’s star child, known for romance, beauty, food, coffee, wine and art. Starting in Paris, the City of Lights, you’ll head to popular wine region Burgundy, staying in Dijon (popular for its delicious mustard, as well as wine and gingerbread). Go on a wine tasting, watch how pain d’epices is made and enjoy plenty of free time to enjoy an aperitif and people-watch. Then, you’ll head towards the Rhone River to your Feature Stay in Avignon – 16th century luxury hotel La Magnaneraie. Swim in the onsite pool, enjoy the sweeping views of green plains and learn how to play pétanque. Take day trips to the Pont du Gard, St Tropez and Sain Jean Cap Ferrat for glittering coastal views and Roman architecture and then end it all in seaside Nice for a super nice way to end the perfect holiday.
- Enjoy time in Provence in the South of France, where you’ll visit quaint villages, learn to play the popular sport petanque, wander local markets and take part in a cooking class in Aix en Provence.
- Take a day trip to Burgundy’s wine region and head to a local winery for some tasting of some of the popular wines local to this region – maybe pinot noir, chardonnay, Chablis or Beaujolais.
- Wake up to vast green plains, 16th-century architecture and a heated swimming pool during your Avignon Feature Stay – Hotel la Magnaneraie – home to some unique history, delicious dining options and plenty of perfect spots to watch the sunset.
- Visit the gorgeous seaside St Tropez and find out why this place inspired so many artists and musicians over the years – here, you’ll take a guided walking tour of this coastal town, then enjoy some leisurely free time to wander at your own pace.
- Visit Saint Jean Cap Ferrat – this coastal region along the Cote d’Azur is home to one of the Rothschild villas (which you’ll get to wander around during your visit) and is the second most expensive residential area in the world after Monaco.
- By travelling on this trip, you’ll directly support our Intrepid Foundation partner, Eden Reforestation Projects. Donations help them provide local employment opportunities and tackle climate change one tree at a time as they restore forests across 10 different countries.