This 11-day tour covers all of Western Europe’s greatest hits. After getting to know sizzling Barcelona, travel by train past fields of lavender and sunflowers to Avignon, a quintessential French town. Munch baguettes and gaze at the Eiffel Tower – preferably at the same time – in Paris and discover oh-so-pretty canals, gooey cheese and bike culture in Amsterdam before ending in trendy Berlin. Packed with plenty of free time to choose how you want to experience each destination and a knowledgeable local leader to provide plenty of useful tips, this trip offers just the right amount of structure for a truly unforgettable, tailor-made adventure.
- This trip covers some of the best food destinations in Europe. Snack on cured meats and olives in Barcelona; taste sophisticated French cuisine in Avignon and Paris; and sample gooey cheeses and Dutch-style fries in Amsterdam.
- Enjoy free time in Paris to visit iconic sites, such as the Eiffel Tower and the Louvre, then learn about some of the city's best hidden gems for your knowledgeable leader.
- Discover Antoni Gaudi's instantly recongisable whimsical style in Barcelona. Visit Casa Battlo, Parc Guell and his still unfinished masterpiece, La Sagrada Familia.
- Explore Amsterdam the local way - from the seat of a bike. It's charming streets and oh-so-pretty canals are a delight to discover on two wheels.
- Trendy Berlin is a fascinating mix of cutting-edge modernity and sobering history. Not to mention, a delicious food scene and non-stop nightlight. Discover its galleries, poignant memorials and historic sites including Checkpoint Charlie, the Berlin Wall, Reichstag building, Jewish memorial and Brandenburg Gate.