Discover a land of ancient legends, delicious cuisine and pure sunshine on a 7-day family adventure in Crete. There’s so much fun to be had on Greece’s largest island – experience rural life during a day on an organic farm, find out how to make Crete’s tastiest snack, learn about Greek mythology during a visit to the birthplace of Zeus and discover the remains of an ancient world in Knossos. Paired with beach time and dips in the warm Mediterranean Sea, this Greek getaway is sure to tick everyone’s boxes!
- Get behind the scenes of Cretan cuisine during a hands-on cooking workshop where you’ll learn how to make Kalitsounia, tasty little pastries that the whole family will love!
- Take a step back in time during a guided visit to Knossos, the ancient capital of the Minoan civilisation. Explore the remains of a palace, courtyards, apartments and more.
- Experience a different side of Crete during a visit to a local organic farm – the kids will love picking vegetables, collecting eggs and milking goats (and you’ll love sampling organic wine!)
- Visit the birthplace of Zeus, the legendary Diktaion cave. Explore caverns filled with stalactites and stalagmites as your leader shares stories from Greek mythology.
- Soak up Crete’s natural delights during a hike around the lush Kydoni Gorge and an afternoon on the beach – the warm and still blue waters are perfect for the kids.