This European adventure combines the must-sees of the Balkan region and the lesser-known glories of North Macedonia and Albania – creating the perfect balance between old and new. Hang out in Dubrovnik’s Old Town, cruise around Lake Ohrid, hike the foot hills of Mt Olympus and in Pelister National Park, and sample some regional specialties in Greece’s capital. You’ll experience the Adriatic coastline and the Balkans interior on a 15-day regional wrap from Dubrovnik to Athens. With a curated selection of inclusions and plenty of free time, this slice of Europe is all yours to explore.
- Admire the World Heritage-listed architecture of Dubrovnik and Montenegro’s Kotor, climbing along their ancient city walls.
- Loose yourself in Tirana, Albania's colourful capital, and partake in the local's favourite pastime: drinking coffee and people-watching.
- Sail across the blue waters of Lake Ohrid – one of Europe's oldest lakes. No wonder North Macedonia and Albania share this beautiful attraction; nobody would want to let it go!
- Explore the endemic flora and fauna on an easy hike of Pelister: North Macedonia’s oldest national park.
- Hike the slopes of Mt Olympus, the ancient seat of the 12 Greek gods. According to mythology Zeus unleashed his thunderbolts from one of Olympus' peaks.