Fulfil your dreams of sailing the Greek Islands on a ten-day seafaring adventure around the renowned Cyclades. Setting off from Santorini, cruise the Aegean Sea in search of ancient towns, secluded coves and holiday hotspots like Mykonos and Paxos. Throw in some freshly caught seafood, local wines and a laidback way of life, and you’re set to drift and roll to the patterns of the ocean. Cool off with regular swims in the Aegean’s turquoise seas and get the lay of the land from a local leader who’s got all the people in the right places. Trust us – it’s all smooth sailing from here.
- A Santorini sunset around the caldera is a sight to behold. Walk along the volcanic rim of the island past white villages that cling to plunging cliffs and watch as day turns to night in the most stunning of ways.
- Sail the Aegean Sea on your small group yacht and island-hop through the Cyclades, taking regular stops to swim off the side of your boat and letting the pitch and roll of the ocean help you sleep at night.
- Feast on fresh seafood at a sleepy waterfront taverna in the Small Cyclades islands – far away from tourist crowds and deep in the local way of life. This is island living, Greek style.
- Step back in time among the Venetian architecture of Naxos and consider learning about rural life with a daytrip to a country village – a couple of the many experiences to be had around the Cyclades.
- No Greek island adventure is complete without a stop in Mykonos. Embrace your hedonistic side with its boutique culture and nightlife or relax on one of the many beaches dotted along the coast.