Embark on a 16-day Premium journey exploring very the best of mainland Greece and the Cyclades. Whether it’s tracing a path through ancient ruins in Delphi, visiting secluded monasteries high in the Meteora Valley, or watching as the sun sets over the whitewashed buildings of Santorini, this is a country where the weight of history makes its presence felt. With plenty of opportunities to mingle with the locals, savour traditional Aegean cuisine and visit the acclaimed sites, this is a complete adventure into Greece’s sun-kissed heartland.
- Step back in time as you travel with your local leader to the Athens Acropolis, the Temple of Olympian Zeus and the Prodromos monastery, where you’ll enjoy a coffee with a local monk during a Premium Exclusive Experience.
- Understand the dazzling variety of Greek produce during Exclusive Experiences, including a kitron tasting at a local distillery in Naxos, meeting with a family of beekeepers in Itea and an afternoon of wine tasting in Santorini.
- Enjoy two remarkable Feature Stays - a gorgeous and traditionally decorated stone mansion in the medieval village of Dimitsana and a fabulous whitewashed hotel on the magical island of Santorini.
- Be amazed by the magical monasteries and ancient rock pinnacles of Meteora and learn about the natural and cultural history of one of Greece's most extraordinary sights.
- Learn the secrets of Greek cuisine in Naxos during an in-depth cooking class with a local, using organic ingredients from her garden to create regional specialties which you will then enjoy for lunch.