Search the sky for dancing lights by night and discover natural wonders by day on this eight-day Premium adventure. Travel with a local leader who brings the landscape to life as you view the mighty Gullfoss waterfall, drive through hardened lava fields in Skaftafell National Park, see the eerily calm waters of the Glacier Lagoon and wander among Reynisdrangar’s imposing basalt sea stacks. Take in dramatic views from your feature stay hotel and journey from Hvolsvollur to the Snaefellsnes Peninsula in pursuit of mother nature’s most spectacular show.
- Experience the breadth of Iceland's incredible natural phenomena - ancient volcanic rock formations, black pebble beaches, glacial lakes and geothermal lagoons.
- Travel with an experienced local leader who will explain geographic features, share stories of Iceland’s history and folklore and narrate your nightly sky watching with the science behind aurora borealis.
- Stay in the stylish Fosshotel for your Feature Stay, offering up priceless views of the surrounding landscape, modern comforts and an excellent restaurant that uses the freshest Icelandic produce.
- Embrace two incredible Exclusive Experiences; a home cooked dinner on a local farm, and a
- relaxing dip in the wonderfully scenic Krauma thermal pools.
- This trip is designed to give you the best chance at seeing the spectacular dancing lights of the aurora borealis in the northern sky.