Encounter the picturesque hills and olive groves of Tuscany on this cycling adventure from Florence to Pisa. Be rewarded after a day of pedaling through quaint villages with inspiring mountain views in Barga. Explore the frenetic streets of Pisa before laying eyes on a certain lopsided tower. Visit one of the oldest bakeries in Italy for a taste of their delicious biscotti. Enjoy stunning views of Garfagnana, Tuscany’s mountainous escape.
- Pedal through the rolling green hills, vineyards and olive groves of Tuscany on this classic journey from Florence to Pisa
- From Lucca's tree-lined city walls, follow the gentle Serchio River to the world-famous Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Retrace the steps of Leonardo da Vinci around his home city, Vinci
- Sample the local Tuscan delicacies and a glass (or two!) of vino after a rewarding day in the saddle
- Sit and watch the world go by with a cappuccino at Piazza dell'Anfiteatro
- Get away from tourist crowds and experience the 'real Italy' in Garfagnana