Immerse yourself in the rugged beauty and stunning scenery of the Dolomites on an 8-day small group hiking adventure. This trip offers a comfortable yet active way to enjoy this scenic region. Base yourself in the pretty Italian town of Dobbiaco and spend each day exploring the Dolomite’s iconic backdrop of towering cliffs, lush pastures and emerald green lakes. With easy to moderate walks, conveniently located accommodation, and a knowledgeable leader, this hiking adventure is filled with natural wonders.
- Revel in the beauty of the sheer rock walls, deep valleys and lush pastures of the Dolomites, a mountainous area in the northern Italian Alps.
- Base yourself at a charming hotel surrounded by parkland and native woods, within easy walking distance of the pretty town of Dobbiaco.
- Hike the Three Peaks of Lavaredo loop, a full day walk which is widely regarded as the most scenic hike in the Dolomites.
- See the Earth Pyramids of Platten, naturally formed earth towers which are the tallest and most perfectly shaped earth pyramids in Europe.
- Enjoy a gourmet picnic lunch featuring some of the region’s famous produce on the edge of Toblacher See, a spectacular scenic lake.