Fall in love with Italy on this week-long highlights adventure of a European favourite. Begin by exploring the canal-framed maze of Venice, then take in the beautiful, charming towns of the Cinque Terre coastline. Experience the beauty and arts culture in Florence, marvel in the rich history and grandeur of the Vatican City, and finish with a pizza in the piazzas of Rome. With plenty of free time to do your own thing, there’s no better way to see this epic pocket of Europe. If this is your first or just your most recent visit to Italy, be sure to experience the best of the city, coast and countryside at a pace that you decide.
- The floating city of Venice is one place you’ll be happy to get lost in. The city's maze of alleyways, canals and lagoon islands lead to over 130 churches, all with their own distinct character.
- Never go hungry (or thirsty) with mouth-watering seafood along Italy's coast, fine wine in Tuscany and endless pasta dishes on offer in Rome.
- Walk along Cinque Terre's rocky coastal walks, stopping by the cliff-hanging pastel villages of Manarola, Riomaggiore and Vernazza.
- Discover the country within a city at the Vatican with a leader-led tour of St Peter’s Basilica, steeped in rich history and adorned with religious icons and unforgettable artwork.
- Wander around Rome at your own pace and past famous landmarks including the Colosseum, the Spanish steps and the Trevi Fountain.