Chart a course along Svalbard’s coastline and explore the spectacular Arctic wilderness on a 14-day polar expedition, led by expert photographers and guides. Take advantage of continuous daylight to search for Arctic wildlife including walruses, whales, Arctic foxes, Svalbard reindeer and the powerful polar bear. Reach areas that larger ships can’t access and make Zodiac landings to hike the colourful tundra and photograph wildlife up close. This one-off adventure is the perfect way to capture the stunning scenery, history and wildlife of this untouched region.
- Capture the raw beauty of the Svalbard archipelago with help from photography experts, who are available to coach you through camera and editing skills delivered in onboard classes and seminars.
- Up to twice-daily Zodiac excursions mean there’s plenty of opportunities to get up close to glaciers, icebergs and all manner of Arctic wildlife.
- There’s no denying that the weather will be on your side on this cruising schedule. Setting off to voyage in almost 24 hours’ sunlight each day, a midnight stargaze will be a daylight sightsee!
- As you cruise the Arctic waters, join your expert expedition crew in a number of educational lectures and seminars presented by historians, glaciologists and marine biologists.
- Search the swathes of Arctic tundra for polar bears, stopping to document these encounters on camera. Your flexible itinerary takes wildlife movement into account to maximise sightings.