Discover the joys of southern Spain and Portugal – plus a splash of North Africa – on this eight-day Adventure Cruising tour. Explore the historic sites of three countries linked by a shared Moorish history, from the townhouses of Ronda to the ancient fortifications of the Castle of Silves. In between daily excursions enjoy free time to stretch out on the deck of your comfortable small ship or indulge in the cafe cultures of iconic cities. This mix of cultural activities and sun-soaked leisure makes this cruise is perfect for travellers who want to experience the Iberian lifestyle with a dash of Morocco.
- Sip Andalusian wine varietals and munch local snacks like jamon in a tiny bodega (boutique grocer) on the outskirts of clifftop Ronda.
- Let a local guide you through the labyrinthian medina in Tangier, where you can barter with vendors over local trinkets before you stop to sip mint tea in a local haunt.
- Get amongst it in hip, vibrant Seville. Get started with a walking tour with a local guide and then explore at your own pace.
- Check out the eerily beautiful tomb effigies of the lords of Moguer during a visit to the 14th-century Santa Clara Monastery on an afternoon trip ashore.
- Wander the ancient Moorish fortifications of the Castle of Silves and get awesome views of the surrounding countryside from the hilltop complex.